This section of the website is a repository of Dan Docherty articles, reviews and interviews.
Some items are available for free, and some are paid-for view access.
Any questions regarding purchases - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Lifetime Subscription £81
- Tai Chi Gladiator Fighting Arts International Issue 46 Vol 8 No.4 (1987)
- 'A Master Calls.' Fighting Arts International Issue 52 Vol 9 No.4 (1988)
- 'The Chinese Concept of Yi' Fighting Arts International Issue 51, Vol 9 No.3 (1988)
- Taoist Immortals and the Shaolin Temple - Origins of TCC, Karate and Oriental Arts No.125 (1987)
- 'Tai Chi Chuan: present image versus past reality.' China Now [Published by the Society for Anglo-Chinese Understanding] Issue No 118 (1986)
- 'Not Entirely Bad' Interview with Dan Docherty. European Internal Arts Journal No.1 (Oct 2004) (French and English)
- 'Taiji Quan Classics' Lecture given by Dan Docherty at the European Network Forum for Taiji Quan and Qigong. Italy, July 1995
- 'The Tai Chi Detective' Dan Docherty Dragon No.8 (Mar-Apr 2005) (French)
- 6th European Forum, Dragon No. 11 (Sep-Oct 2005) (French)
- 'Shaolin & Wudang' Pt 1 - by Dan Docherty. Combat Magazine, Vol 26, #9, Sept 2000
- 'Shaolin & Wudang' Pt 2 - by Dan Docherty. Combat Magazine, Vol 26, #10, Sept 2000
- 'Shuai Jiao, Die Pu & Qin Na' - Dan Docherty. Combat Magazine, Vol 26, #12, Dec 2000
- 'Tai Chi Applications - Single Whip' - Dan Docherty - Tai Chi Chuan & Internal Arts #21, Winter 2005
- Internal Arts Reviews/The Tai Chi Classics review - Tai Chi Chuan & Internal Arts #21, Winter 2005
- 'Made in Taiwan' - Dan Docherty. Combat Magazine, Vol 20, #9, Sept 1994
- 'Stichting Taijiquan Nederland Taiji Festival' - a review by Dan Docherty - Tai Chi Chuan & Internal Arts # 26, Winter 2008
- 'Ronnie Robinson' by Dan Docherty & Claudy Jeanmougin & 'The Ronnie Robinson Chronicles' - Dan Docherty, - Amicale Yangjia Michuan Taiji Quan, #82, May 2016
- 'Quack Quack' - Dan Docherty. Combat Magazine, Vol 21, #5, May 1995
- 'Looking for Universal Truths' - Dan Docherty. Tai Chi Chuan & Internal Arts # 27, Spring 2008.